Posted to dev@ofbiz.apache.org by Adam Heath <do...@brainfood.com> on 2010/04/22 00:12:59 UTC

ContactMechLink not utilized?

I see a thread(1) about ContactMech being related to another
ContactMech, from back in October.  I don't however see any
implementation of using ContactMechLink(or a new ContactMechAssoc).

My suggestion would be to not create a new entity, as then we would
not be following the data model books.  However, I do suggest having a
ContactMechLinkType entity, and adding such a field to ContactMechLink.

Is there any actual implementation for this?

1:
http://www.google.com/url?sa=t&source=web&ct=res&cd=1&ved=0CAYQFjAA&url=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.pubbs.net%2F200910%2Fofbiz%2F18563-question-about-best-way-to-group-together-contact-mechs.html&rct=j&q=ofbiz+ContactMechLink&ei=W3PPS8SFLoKclgeO9qSfCw&usg=AFQjCNGjnbI457QAesgx_mgdikSh6nqDWw