Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Raghavendra Kristam <ra...@yahoo.com> on 2006/12/28 17:04:37 UTC

parse the Tomcat Server log files and generate statistics

Hi,

My Requirement is parse the Tomcat Server log files
and generate statistics and send out notification if
the request numbers are less than thresholds.

Please let me know how to handle this scenario with
JMeter2.2

Thanks,
Raghavendra.

Re: parse the Tomcat Server log files and generate statistics

Posted by Peter Lin <wo...@gmail.com>.
nope, jmeter doesn't have that ability.

jmeter can read a log file and generate requests to stress test a server.

peter