Posted to dev@ant.apache.org by "Allison, Gerard" <ga...@tanning.com> on 2000/09/13 10:49:07 UTC

BugRat Report #104

The suggested fix has not solved the problem.
I can exclude arbitrary directories whether I use attribute 'excludes' or
the nested <exclude> elements.  However neither technique seems to exclude
this directory that contains a space in its name.

Gerard

Posted by Stefan Bodewig <bo...@bost.de>.

 AG> The suggested fix has not solved the problem.

Sorry, Gerard. My fault - I didn't test with Ant 1.1 before responding.

The bug has been fixed in CVS.

Stefan

RE: BugRat Report #104

Posted by Conor MacNeill <co...@m64.com>.
Gerard,

This fails in version 1.1 but works in the latest version from CVS. You may
want to try a recent nightly build.

Conor