Posted to torque-user@db.apache.org by Amine Bousta <ab...@lxsolutions.com> on 2003/10/06 12:10:44 UTC

RE : Casting Records from executeQuery function

Thank you so much Matan! :)

I used "populateObjects" that applies a "row2object" to the entire List
and it worked!
When I do a "doSelect" I don't need to do that but with a "executeQuery"
it seems to be necessary. doSelect must surely do a populateObjects
inside.

Thank you again

Amine