Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Frank Taffelt <fr...@interface-business.de> on 2003/05/28 11:27:55 UTC

flow - sendmailaction - content

Hi,

a FlowScript question:

In my flowscript i wish to send email via the sendmailaction. The email
should contain formatted content (HTML). How can i get the output from a
pipeline into the flowscript?

thanks in advance,
Frank

Re: flow - sendmailaction - content

Posted by Frank Taffelt <fr...@interface-business.de>.
> OTOH why is it a problem to send a mail with attachments but no body?

maybe it's only a problem of the mua. When opening such a mail, i have a
blank screen and have to open the attachment.

Posted by Christian Haul <ha...@dvs1.informatik.tu-darmstadt.de>.
On 28.May.2003 -- 01:37 PM, Frank Taffelt wrote:
> > In 2.1 you can pass a URLs to the action from which it obtains
> > attachments, eg cocoon://create_my_mail .
>
> Yes i tried this and it works. But i won't use attachements. It would be
> nice, if the body (usually plaintext or html) could be treated the same way.
> Do you have a hint ?

Look at

src/blocks/mail/java/org/apache/cocoon/acting/Sendmail.java
src/blocks/mail/java/org/apache/cocoon/mail/MailMessageSender.java

the first is really only a wrapper for the latter and feeds sitemap
parameters to the MailMessageSender.

OTOH why is it a problem to send a mail with attachments but no body?

	Chris.
--
C h r i s t i a n       H a u l
haul@informatik.tu-darmstadt.de