Posted to dev@zeppelin.apache.org by Sachin Janani <sj...@snappydata.io> on 2016/07/12 12:49:12 UTC

Actual execution time is not getting displayed in paragraph

Hi All,
In the latest release of zeppelin it seems that the actual task execution
time is not displayed on the paragraph which was previously working
properly.
After looking into the code I found that  it has been replaced with
Moment.js which shows length of time as string ,something like "Took a few
seconds" but not exactly the number of seconds .
Is this a know behaviour?

Thanks and Regards,
Sachin Janani

Re: Actual execution time is not getting displayed in paragraph

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
I just confirmed it and created an issue:
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/ZEPPELIN-1161
PR should be coming pretty quickly

Posted by Sachin Janani <sj...@snappydata.io>.

Posted by Hyung Sung Shim <hs...@nflabs.com>.