Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by David Graham <gr...@yahoo.com> on 2003/06/28 19:41:43 UTC

[VOTE] Martin Poeschl as commons committer

Martin is currently a committer on Turbine, Torque, and OJB and has
expressed an interest in maintaining the commons-dbcp project (which is in
need of new developers).  I suggest we add him as a commons committer.

Here's my +1.

David

Re: [VOTE] Martin Poeschl as commons committer

Posted by Scott Sanders <sa...@apache.org>.
On Sat, Jun 28, 2003 at 10:41:43AM -0700, David Graham wrote:
> Martin is currently a committer on Turbine, Torque, and OJB and has
> expressed an interest in maintaining the commons-dbcp project (which is in
> need of new developers).  I suggest we add him as a commons committer.

+1
--
Scott Sanders - sanders@apache.org

Re: [VOTE] Martin Poeschl as commons committer

Posted by Tim O'Brien <to...@discursive.com>.
Here is my +1

Re: [VOTE] Martin Poeschl as commons committer

Posted by Martin Cooper <ma...@apache.org>.

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, David Graham wrote:

> Martin is currently a committer on Turbine, Torque, and OJB and has
> expressed an interest in maintaining the commons-dbcp project (which is in
> need of new developers).  I suggest we add him as a commons committer.

+1

--
Martin Cooper

Posted by "Craig R. McClanahan" <cr...@apache.org>.

On Sat, 28 Jun 2003, David Graham wrote:

> Date: Sat, 28 Jun 2003 10:41:43 -0700 (PDT)
> From: David Graham <gr...@yahoo.com>
> To: commons-dev@jakarta.apache.org
> Subject: [VOTE] Martin Poeschl as commons committer
>
> Martin is currently a committer on Turbine, Torque, and OJB and has
> expressed an interest in maintaining the commons-dbcp project (which is in
> need of new developers).  I suggest we add him as a commons committer.
>
> Here's my +1.

Based on the results of the vote, karma to jakarta-commons granted.

> David

Craig

Re: [VOTE] Martin Poeschl as commons committer

Posted by Rodney Waldhoff <rw...@apache.org>.
+1, which makes at least 3 by my count.  Welcome Martin.

- Rod <http://radio.weblogs.com/0122027/>

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I suggest we add him as a commons committer.

+1

	--- Noel

Re: [VOTE] Martin Poeschl as commons committer

Posted by robert burrell donkin <ro...@blueyonder.co.uk>.
+1

- robert