Posted to users@openoffice.apache.org by James Geddie <ja...@mail.com> on 2020/07/15 15:25:36 UTC

Open Office problem

Hi,
I've been using Open Office for a number of years and been very pleased with it until a couple of day's ago, now every time I try and open a document I get the message as per the attached asking if I want to recover the document. I've uninstalled version 4.1.5 and installed 4.1.7 but it makes no difference I still get the same message. Any help to sort this out please.
Kind regards
James Geddie

Re: Open Office problem

Posted by Dan Lewis <el...@gmail.com>.
First, try to open a document again. When the recovery messages appears,
click Cancel instead of OK. This will delete the part that is causing
the the problem.

Dan