Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Mark Streit <mc...@gmail.com> on 2014/11/01 00:45:05 UTC

Re: Does Chemistry support Java 1.4 and 1.5?

To my knowledge, I believe JDK 1.5 at a minimum.  We've always OpenCMIS
only with 1.6 and 1.7 thus far.  I'm sure one of the committers will have a
more expert answer.  The version Chemistry we use is the 0.10.0-RELEASE

On Friday, October 31, 2014, Lu, Wentao <We...@bchydro.com> wrote:

> Hi,
>
> We are planning to use Chemistry Java API to consume our CMIS services,
> unfortunately the client side still use Java 1.4  (may be able to upgrade
> to 1.5 soon), does Chemistry Java client library support Java 1.4 or 1.5?
>
> Thanks
> Wentao
>

> ________________________________
> This email and its attachments are intended solely for the personal use of
> the individual or entity named above. Any use of this communication by an
> unintended recipient is strictly prohibited. If you have received this
> email in error, any publication, use, reproduction, disclosure or
> dissemination of its contents is strictly prohibited. Please immediately
> would also appreciate if you would contact us by a collect call or return
> email to notify us of this error. Thank you for your cooperation.
> -BCHydroDisclaimerID5.2.8.1541

Mark

Sent from Gmail Mobile on iPhone