Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by Alankar Chowdhury <al...@crtc.corp.mot.com> on 2000/03/29 04:03:35 UTC

problem with transform

> I think u didn't get my question sir....

My problem is:  When I am using files the output is perfect but when I use a node to
transform the XML tree is transformed BUT only the html in the template is
displayed.  And the main HTML tags on the browser is not there
ok just look at these two examples
now the two files I have send u out of that
One without the HTML tags is created due to transform through a node
And the other HTML is the result of the transform of the same XML tree but written
into a file first

The solution u provided for this problem was not very clear if u could just explain
your solution that might help

Thanks
alankar

Re: problem with transform