Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Christoph Stocker <ch...@gmx.at> on 2002/05/30 10:27:08 UTC

weblogic6 sp2 with cocoo2.0.2

hi all!

weblogic6.0 with sp2
cocoon2.0.2
windows2000 or XP

a few days ago i started to try to get cocoon2.0.2 run under weblogic6.0
sp2.
thats a few days ago. now, i haven't any idea what to do more, to get
cocoon
running.

maybe someone did it and can give me an installation description. i
followed
the description in the cocoon-installation manual for weblogic6.0sp2,
but it
didn't work.

thanks
greetings chris

RE: weblogic6 sp2 with cocoo2.0.2

Posted by Christoph Stocker <ch...@gmx.at>.
hi all!

sorry, boring you with my questions. i solved the problem - :-)

it seems that i used a wrong xerces-xxx.jar
no idea where i got this wrong file.

i hope thats it is the real problem - and cocoon works
also tomorrow  :-)

thanks, chris

> a few days ago i started to try to get cocoon2.0.2 run under
weblogic6.0
> sp2.
> thats a few days ago. now, i haven't any idea what to do more, to get
> cocoon running.
>

> maybe someone did it and can give me an installation description. i
> followed the description in the cocoon-installation manual for
> weblogic6.0sp2, but it didn't work.

What's wrong?

Vadim

Posted by Vadim Gritsenko <va...@verizon.net>.
> From: Christoph Stocker [mailto:chris.stocker@gmx.at]
>
> hi all!
>
> weblogic6.0 with sp2
> cocoon2.0.2
> windows2000 or XP
>
> a few days ago i started to try to get cocoon2.0.2 run under
weblogic6.0
> sp2.
> thats a few days ago. now, i haven't any idea what to do more, to get
> cocoon
> running.
>

> maybe someone did it and can give me an installation description. i
> followed
> the description in the cocoon-installation manual for weblogic6.0sp2,
> but it didn't work.

What's wrong?

Vadim