Posted to dev@commons.apache.org by Gary Gregory <gg...@seagullsoftware.com> on 2004/09/04 19:08:43 UTC

[digester]RE: [lang] MappedMessageFormat

Simon and [digester],

Since we are on this topic; are there any other features implemented in
Digester that you feel should be in Java and therefore in [lang]?

Thanks,
Gary

Re: [digester]RE: [lang] MappedMessageFormat

Posted by Simon Kitching <si...@ecnetwork.co.nz>.
On Sun, 2004-09-05 at 05:08, Gary Gregory wrote:
> Simon and [digester],
>
> Since we are on this topic; are there any other features implemented in
> Digester that you feel should be in Java and therefore in [lang]?

No, there's nothing else I can think of.

Unless someone wishes to argue that the whole of Digester should be
included in the standard Java distro :-)

Regards,

Simon