Posted to dev@brooklyn.apache.org by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net> on 2020/11/24 17:15:25 UTC

Discussion about Apache Karaf

Hi guys,

First of all, my apologizes: I have been quiet for way too long on the mailing list.

I had the chance to chat with Alex today and honestly I’m very impressed by Brooklyn. I’m really happy to see how you leverage Apache Karaf.

I’m working on some issues you encountered (and I’m also preparing the Karaf roadmap that I will share with you soon).

If you already have some feedbacks (pros/cons) about Karaf, don’t hesitate to share, it’s my fuel to improve Karaf again and again ;)

Anyway, I already updated my Brooklyn repo and browsing Jira to see if I can take some tasks.

Thanks again for your use of Karaf and looking forward to work closer with you !

Kind Regards
JB

Re: Discussion about Apache Karaf

Posted by Geoff Macartney <ge...@gmail.com>.