Posted to dev@sling.apache.org by Carsten Ziegeler <cz...@apache.org> on 2016/08/05 11:14:43 UTC

[VOTE CANCELLED] Release Apache Sling i18n 2.4.10

> I would really like to keep the i18n bundle compatible with older Sling/AEM versions (without forcing everyone to upgrade commons.osgi as well)
> Please see my comment in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-5949 on how embedding could be achieved in a more safe/elegant way.
I personally don't think this is a big deal, but yeah whatever. Could
you please provide a patch? Thanks

 Hereby I cancel the vote

Carsten

--
Carsten Ziegeler
Adobe Research Switzerland

Re: [VOTE CANCELLED] Release Apache Sling i18n 2.4.10

Posted by Konrad Windszus <ko...@gmx.de>.
Just committed the patch. Depending on whether you want to call a vote again on 2.4.10 or use 2.4.12 please adjust the Fix Version in https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SLING-5949 accordingly.
Thanks,
Konrad