Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by bremerj <br...@pt.lu> on 2004/03/11 11:11:03 UTC

Internal server error

Dear cocoon users,

I am a newcomer to cocoon and I try to understand the basics.

When trying a very simple example from a tutorial, I get the following
message:

Internal Server Error

Message: UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector Attempted to retrieve
component with null hint.
The simple sitemap is attached to this message.

Any hint would be accepted gratefully,

Joseph BREMER

Re: Internal server error

Posted by Joerg Heinicke <jo...@gmx.de>.
On 11.03.2004 11:11, bremerj wrote:

> Dear cocoon users,
>
> I am a newcomer to cocoon and I try to understand the basics.
>
> When trying a very simple example from a tutorial, I get the following
> message:
>

> Internal Server Error
>
> Message: UnnamedSelector: ComponentSelector Attempted to retrieve
> component with null hint.
> The simple sitemap is attached to this message.
>
> Any hint would be accepted gratefully,

If that's the root sitemap a map:pipes section is missing.

Joerg