Posted to dev@perl.apache.org by Supun Kamburugamuva <su...@gmail.com> on 2007/03/16 07:14:18 UTC

Google Summer of Code project idea request

Hi all,

I'm a computer science and engineering undergraduate student at the
University of Moratuwa, Sri Lanka. I'm interested in doing a project
on Apache/Perl for the Google Summer of Code 2007 competition.

Currently I'm working as an intern at WSO2 (www.wso2.org) for my
industrial training. I'm actively involved in Apache Web Services
Axis2C project for more than five months. I received the Apache Axis2C
Committership for implementing IIS Support for Axis2C. I have gained
reasonable amount of knowledge and experience in open source projects
during the past few months and I'm hoping to continue my contribution
to open source projects.

I'll be really pleased if someone can suggest a project idea for
Google Summer of Code 2007.

Thanks in advance,
Supun Kamburugamuva.