Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Mark Ellul <ma...@catalystic.com> on 2009/11/09 15:47:14 UTC

Overwriting of column data from DataImportHandler

Hi,

I am using solr 1.3 with DataImportHandler from a postgres db.

I have a select statement similar to the below

Select id, id as pk, name, description from my_table;

and a data-config.xml

 <entity name="List" query="select id, id as pk, name, description from
my_table;"  transformer="TemplateTransformer">
<field name="model" template="api__list" column="name"/>
<field name="site_id" template="1" column="id" />
                <field name="pk" column="pk" />
<field name="id" column="id" template="api__tweeter__${List.id}" />
</entity>

Anyway my issue is that the data thats getting imported into the documents
seems to overwriting itself.

Basically the pk and the site_id fields is getting api__tweeter__[[id]]
where the [[id]] is the id thats returned from the query.

Is there something that I am missing?

Regards

Mark