Posted to woden-dev@ws.apache.org by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org> on 2007/01/05 12:35:56 UTC

fresh checkout and test gives ClassCastException - solved

Hi, I checked out a fresh working copy of Woden and installed Ant
1.7.0. I did ant buildAll and got test errors like this:

  <testcase classname="org.apache.woden.WSDLFactoryTest"
name="testCreateReader" time="0.016">
    <error message="org.apache.tools.ant.AntClassLoader incompatible
with java.net.URLClassLoader" type="java.lang.ClassCastException">	at
org.apache.woden.internal.resolver.SimpleURIResolver.&lt;init&gt;(SimpleURIResolver.java:111)
	at org.apache.woden.internal.BaseWSDLReader.&lt;init&gt;(BaseWSDLReader.java:113)
	at org.apache.woden.internal.DOMWSDLReader.&lt;init&gt;(DOMWSDLReader.java:84)
	at org.apache.woden.internal.DOMWSDLFactory.newWSDLReader(DOMWSDLFactory.java:34)
	at org.apache.woden.WSDLFactoryTest.testCreateReader(WSDLFactoryTest.java:50)

</error>
  </testcase>

The problem with the cast done by SimpleURIResolver at line 111. It
assumes it has been loaded by a URLClassLoader when it has been loaded
by an AntClassLoader instead. I've changed the SimpleURIResolver to
use the ClassLoader superclass on line 111 and fixed a few resulting
compile problems. This fixes the problem for me. I'll check in the
change.

Cheers,
Jeremy

Re: fresh checkout and test gives ClassCastException - solved

Posted by Jeremy Hughes <hu...@apache.org>.
Thanks, glad I got it right!