Posted to dev@openoffice.apache.org by Mary Jean Vickers <mj...@riverbendwines.com.au> on 2021/02/03 06:15:16 UTC

Testing for Big Sur

Hello,

I would be very willing to assist with the testing of the fix for the problem with opening MS office files with Open Office.    I am running Big Sur, 11.1 on a MacBook Pro.

I don’t know if you need more information, but if you do please contact me.  I’m offering because of the "New release for Apple's macOS 11 (Big Sur) - Also with fixes for Linux and Windows” blog.

Cheers,
Mary Jean Vickers

Re: Testing for Big Sur

Posted by F Campos Costero <fj...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for volunteering! There are binaries here dist - Revision 45792:
/dev/openoffice/4.1.9-RC1/binaries (apache.org)
<https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/dev/openoffice/4.1.9-RC1/binaries/> . I
believe the release vote has been taken and the new version should be out
very soon. However, more testing is always good and it would be very
valuable to hear about any problems you have. Thanks again for your
interest.
Francis