Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Yves Vindevogel <yv...@implements.be> on 2004/11/14 16:36:12 UTC

Suggestion: (To Wiki, or not to Wiki (was: bored with *talks* about docs))

Hi,

I have a little suggestion for the docs ...

Why not use the same method as the people at JBoss ?
AFAIK, their documentation is up-to-date.
They wrote down all the docs, and published them in books.  I think
that brought in enough money to pay for writing the docs in the first
place.

Most of us will find it a fair way to contribute financially: buy the
book with the latest documentation.

I know some books are on the market today, I have 2 (I think), but I
think they were not really sold by the community, AFAIK.

My 2 cents