Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Gamble, Wesley (WG10)" <WG...@tmw.com> on 2007/09/11 06:11:19 UTC

RE: Can't get at SOAP error from Web Service (SOAP 1.2)-"HandlerFault is not a standard Code value"

Glen,

> However, it appears that my Java client (which is using this local
WSDL)
> is not proxying the request through the WSMonitor.  In my log file, I
> see (notice the refs. to localhost:4040):

I'm not sure why you think your client is *not* proxying the
request--the very fact that it's going to localhost:4040 would indicate
that it is doing that, no?

I think my client is not proxying the request because when I did it
through the browser, I saw the request in
Wsmonitor, but when I tried to do it with my client, I did _not_ see the
request in Wsmonitor.

WG