Posted to xindice-users@xml.apache.org by Vanessa Williams <v....@acm.org> on 2002/06/26 23:34:28 UTC

Patch for namespaces in xpath queries

If you like, apply these patches to org.apache.xindice.tools.XMLTools.java
and org.apache.xindice.tools.command.XPathQuery.java.

Then, use the following command to use namespaces with an xpath query:

xindice -c /db/mycollection -s "a=http://www.somedomain.com/schema1.xsd" -q
"/a:foo"

Or type xindice -h for help.

Enjoy,

Vanessa

Re: Patch for namespaces in xpath queries

Posted by Vanessa Williams <v....@acm.org>.
Kimbro Staken wrote:

> Hi Vanessa,
>
> This is a good patch, thanks for putting it together. It's in CVS.

No problem. Thanks for committing it. Now I don't have to keep separate
versions :)

Cheers,

Posted by Kimbro Staken <ks...@xmldatabases.org>.
Hi Vanessa,

On Wednesday, June 26, 2002, at 02:34  PM, Vanessa Williams wrote:

> If you like, apply these patches to org.apache.xindice.tools.XMLTools.java
> and org.apache.xindice.tools.command.XPathQuery.java.
>
> Then, use the following command to use namespaces with an xpath query:
>
> xindice -c /db/mycollection -s
> "a=http://www.somedomain.com/schema1.xsd" -q
> "/a:foo"
>
> Or type xindice -h for help.