Posted to user@spark.apache.org by bcajes <br...@gmail.com> on 2015/08/23 16:22:05 UTC

Re: Spark Mesos Dispatcher

I'm currently having the same issues.  The documentation for Mesos dispatcher
is sparse.  I'll also add that I'm able to see the framework running in the
mesos and spark driver UIs, but when viewing the spark job ui on a slave, no
job is seen.

Re: Spark Mesos Dispatcher

Posted by Timothy Chen <ti...@mesosphere.io>.
Hi Bcjaes,

Sorry I didn't see the previous thread so not sure what issues you are running into.

In cluster mode the driver logs and results are all available through the Mesos UI, you need to look at terminated frameworks if it's a job that's already finished.

I'll try to add more docs as we are still completing some other features around cluster mode on Mesos.

Tim