Posted to dev@nutch.apache.org by Otis Gospodnetic <og...@yahoo.com> on 2011/04/08 19:55:50 UTC

GORA dependency and build failures

Hi,

Just curious - is the plan to wait for the GORA 0.1 release to get published
somewhere (not familiar with Ivy, so I'm not sure where things need to get
published), and then that will automatically fix the failing build?

Thanks,
Otis
----

Re: GORA dependency and build failures

Posted by Julien Nioche <li...@gmail.com>.
Yep. 0.1 has been released and the artifacts should be available soon

*

http://digitalpebble.blogspot.com/
http://www.digitalpebble.com