Posted to solr-user@lucene.apache.org by Shawn Heisey <so...@elyograg.org> on 2010/08/12 21:42:00 UTC

SOLR-788 - disributed More Like This

  I tried some time ago to use SOLR-788.  Ultimately I was able to get
both patch versions to apply (separately), but neither worked.  The
suggestion I received when I commented on the issue was to download the
specific release mentioned in the patch and then update, but the patch
was created before the merge with Lucene, so I have no idea how to go
about that.

Without a much better understanding of Solr internals and a bunch more
time to learn Java, there's no way that I can work on it myself.  Is
there anyone who has the time and inclination to get distributed MLT
working with branch_3x?  A further goal would be to have it actually
committed before release.

Thanks,
Shawn