Posted to dev@shenyu.apache.org by XiaoYu <xi...@apache.org> on 2021/09/08 08:15:20 UTC

[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Zhen Tang (alextang)

Hi community, The Polling Project Management Committee (PPMC) for Apache
shenyuhas invited (nominee) to become a committer and we are pleased to
announce that he has accepted.Zhen Tang (alextang) is active in shenyu
community, hope see your further interactions with the community! Thanks
for your contributions.

Re:[ANNOUNCE] New committer: Zhen Tang (alextang)

Posted by midnight <ll...@163.com>.
congratulations