Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Dave Johnson <sn...@gmail.com> on 2006/08/16 00:17:19 UTC

1st draft - Roller 3.0 Template Author's Guide

OK. I'm still not quite done, but it's time to take a break and work
on something else.

So here is the new Roller 3.0 template author's guide:
http://people.apache.org/~snoopdave/roller-template-guide.pdf

It lists all of the new models and macros that we're introducing in
Roller 3.0. I hope to have a build ready soon so folks can try out the
new system.

Comments on the doc or on the new models and macros are more than welcome.

- Dave

Re: 1st draft - Roller 3.0 Template Author's Guide

Posted by Dave Johnson <sn...@gmail.com>.
Sorry about the confusion, I've just uploaded the latest copy of the doc:

Posted by Dave Johnson <sn...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Dave Johnson <sn...@gmail.com>.
I'm not sure what happened, but I uploaded a slightly out-of-date
version of the guide. I'll upload the final one when I get home later
tonight.

- Dave