Posted to user@pig.apache.org by Himanshu <he...@gmail.com> on 2011/04/28 21:05:13 UTC

cannot cast issue: Pig filter against flatten column

Hi Badri,

http://mail-archives.apache.org/mod_mbox/pig-user/201104.mbox/%3C009a01cbf5ba$232d61d0$69882570$@com%3E

Did you get a resolution on the above email post yet?

Thanks
Himanshu Garg
+1 203 308 6212

Re: cannot cast issue: Pig filter against flatten column

Posted by Jeremy Hanna <je...@gmail.com>.
A few questions:
What are you trying to do?  What is the pig script that you're trying to run?
What version of Cassandra?
What version of Pig?
Did you add any column_metadata to your column family, like a validation_class?

Posted by Himanshu <he...@gmail.com>.