Posted to bluesky-dev@incubator.apache.org by Arthur Chen <zi...@gmail.com> on 2009/09/18 03:42:04 UTC

Realclass system audio latency and compile problem

Hi all,

I have figured out the noise problem when using SDL replace arts. But audio
latency problem emerges.
Last night I consulted Chen Chen about the audio latency problem, he told me
some way to solve it.
I will try his way, hoping it will work.

As Kevin and I have the commit accounts now, I tried to recompile the system
by using Autotools manually.
But there are something added by Anjuta and Glade which I tried  to  delete,
and wrote Makefile.am manually
to recompile the system, it failed. It seems that the compile need those
things added by Anjuta and Glade
which are conflicted with ASL. The work is really tricky now.

Regards,
Arthur

Re: Realclass system audio latency and compile problem

Posted by chen hecky <he...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arhur,
Have you experimented those ways what we had told about last night? And the
result?
2009/9/18 Arthur Chen <zi...@gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> I have figured out the noise problem when using SDL replace arts. But audio
> latency problem emerges.
> Last night I consulted Chen Chen about the audio latency problem, he told
> me
> some way to solve it.
> I will try his way, hoping it will work.
>
> As Kevin and I have the commit accounts now, I tried to recompile the
> system
> by using Autotools manually.

 I remember there is nothing added by Glade. Is it ?

> But there are something added by Anjuta and Glade which I tried  to
>  delete,
> and wrote Makefile.am manually
> to recompile the system, it failed. It seems that the compile need those
> things added by Anjuta and Glade
> which are conflicted with ASL. The work is really tricky now.
>
> Regards,
> Arthur

Thank Arthur.

Regards,
Hecky

--
Hecky @ Bluesky Dev Team XJTU

Re: Realclass system audio latency and compile problem

Posted by Samuel Kevin <lo...@gmail.com>.
hi, Arthur:

2009/9/18 Arthur Chen <zi...@gmail.com>

> Hi all,
>
> I have figured out the noise problem when using SDL replace arts. But audio
> latency problem emerges.
> Last night I consulted Chen Chen about the audio latency problem, he told
> me
> some way to solve it.
> I will try his way, hoping it will work.
>
> As Kevin and I have the commit accounts now, I tried to recompile the
> system
> by using Autotools manually.
> But there are something added by Anjuta and Glade which I tried  to
>  delete,
> and wrote Makefile.am manually

if it something related with Anjuta, i think it's ok. With declaring  the
files it generated free would be OK.
But as to Glade, it's really tough. I had to dig in google.....

> to recompile the system, it failed. It seems that the compile need those
> things added by Anjuta and Glade
> which are conflicted with ASL. The work is really tricky now.

be easy, where there is a will there is a way. We'v climbed up steep hill
and walked through torrent, now we only need to leap over this pit. One step
closer to the wonder land.

> Regards,
> Arthur

regards