Posted to dev@accumulo.apache.org by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com> on 2012/11/18 15:59:11 UTC

What Jar File Contains org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper?

I am refining the findbugs task in a build.xml. I have identified jar
files for every class except ObjectMapper. It should be in my maven
repository but I can't find it. If anyone has insight into this issue,
please let me know.

Re: What Jar File Contains org.codehaus.jackson.map.ObjectMapper?

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.
And the final answer, from the findbugs maintainer, is:

In org.apache.hadoop.mapred.JobClient, from:

        org/apache/hadoop/hadoop-core/0.20.205.0/hadoop-core-0.20.205.0.jar

So, if you want to shut up the warning before FB releases and f-m-p
releases, you can add some version of jackson 1 (whatever hadoop uses)
to the pom as a runtime dependency.

Posted by David Medinets <da...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Benson Margulies <bi...@gmail.com>.