Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by andreas netter <ho...@gmx.de> on 2009/04/08 16:13:57 UTC

[Axis2] scheduled and automatically activation, deactivation of services

Hi Axis2 users,

is it possible to activate or deactive an Axis2 service automatically?

We have a batch processing and maintenance period in one of our backend systems. The backend system is used by some of our axis2 web-services and we have to disable the services during the maintenance peroid.

We can't stop Axis2 or the whole server, because other services must be available. So, currently we disable/enable them manually via the axis2 admin console every day.

The predestined solution for us is to run a script, that deactivates/activates the services automatically.

Does Axis2 provide something to do that, e.g. an api?
If not, has anyone a similar problem and solved it?

Thanks and regards,
Andreas

--
Neu: GMX FreeDSL Komplettanschluss mit DSL 6.000 Flatrate + Telefonanschluss für nur 17,95 Euro/mtl.!* http://dslspecial.gmx.de/freedsl-surfflat/?ac=OM.AD.PD003K11308T4569a