Posted to user@commons.apache.org by Ren Hang <re...@hccl.ioa.ac.cn> on 2012/10/22 08:42:45 UTC

[scxml]Questions about commons-SCXML development status

Hi,
I'm a grad-student studying NLP and we are currently planning to develop a
SCXML-based dialogue manager. We chose apache implementation as one of our
interpreter candidates, and it seems to be the most stable one currently
(compare with SCION, pyscxml etc). But we noticed that the latest stable
relase is v0.9 in 2008, and the project seems quilte inactive in recent
years. The JEXL interpreter depencency is also quite old, new functions
like regular expression is not supported. Since our goal is to develop the
project in full compliance with w3c standard, I'm wondering if there's any
development plan to support upcoming standards.

Thanks.
Ren Hang