Posted to dev@directory.apache.org by bu...@organicelement.com on 2007/06/21 15:30:04 UTC

[BUILD] [FAILED] Build Apache Directory Server::CI Build #85 failed (1683 tests passed)

Build Apache Directory Server::CI Build #85 failed (1683 tests passed)
Agent: Default agent
Build results: http://builds.organicelement.com/viewLog.html?buildId=167&buildTypeId=bt1

Changes included (1 change)
Change 549458 by jvermillard (21 files):
DNS provider :
* improved Exception catching in RecordStore (DIRSERVER-976)
* moved JNDI backend to it's own package
* a bit of Javadocing

see more information about changed files: http://builds.organicelement.com/viewLog.html?tab=buildChangesDiv&buildId=167&buildTypeId=bt1

Configure email notifications: http://builds.organicelement.com/profile.html?init=1#notifications

Re: [BUILD] [FAILED] Build Apache Directory Server::CI Build #85 failed (1683 tests passed)

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.
Hi Chris,

On 6/23/07, Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com> wrote:

> This was an actual failure from the commit listed in the email but we
> worked out the issue on #directory-dev and the build recovered.  The Nightly
> Builds (which run -Dintegration) have been failing quite regularly but the
> issue was a very specific timing issue with testOneWayBind which tests
> replication.  We discussed this on IRC also and Martin pointed out that the
> replication interval defaults to 5 seconds and the test only sleeps for
> exactly 5 seconds waiting for the replication before it checks so basically
> it was failing on the busy build server about 50-70%... so we bumped the
> sleep to 7 seconds and all tests pass now without problems.

Oh good glad to see this is fixed.

So we should see the failuers should be more legitimate now that we worked
> out those issues.  We also have Studio building as well, and we even have a
> nightly build that creates all of the artifacts and makes them available for
> download :-)

Awesome that rocks!

Jetbrains will give us an Open Source license of Teamcity if we like it and
> want to integrate everyone into the system properly.

That's great can you try to acquire it for us?

Thanks for the feedback it makes me feel a lot better.  I need to start
looking into using this tool more to keep an eye on the build with everyone
else.

Thanks,
Alex

Re: [BUILD] [FAILED] Build Apache Directory Server::CI Build #85 failed (1683 tests passed)

Posted by Chris Custine <ch...@gmail.com>.
[...]

Chris

Posted by Alex Karasulu <ak...@apache.org>.