Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by Rajesh Cherukuri <ra...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/13 08:55:58 UTC

[users@httpd] Apache forward proxy to upgrade tls connection from tls1 to tls1.2

HI

 Wanted to know if we can upgrade Apache forward proxy connection from TLS
1 to TLs1.2 , we have  an legacy application which can accpect and send
requests using tls1 only ,which is now required to send request to  servers
that  can only accept TLS1.2 connections

  i am planning to put an apache forward proxy do this ,there is a away we
can do this with squid by bumping the TLS connection ,but i want to find
out if we can do something similar using Apache

here is what i am planning to use

Apache 2.4
RHEL 7