Posted to users@cocoon.apache.org by Lajos <la...@galatea.com> on 2003/05/06 21:46:52 UTC

[ANN] New Cocoon Training Classes

Hi all -

We just had another successful Cocoon training class week before last,
and I have now posted the dates for the next Cocoon classes I am
offering. The "Cocoon Fundamentals" and "Advanced Cocoon" classes have
been combined into a single class, "Building Cocoon Applications". The
next running of the class is scheduled for July 14-17.

In addition, I've added two new classes:

"Getting started with Cocoon" is designed for newcomers to Cocoon who
have little or no experience with XML, XSL or J2EE. This is a four day
course, June 30-July 3.

"Cocoon 2.1 intensive" is for existing Cocoon developers looking to
upgrade to 2.1 and take advantage of the new functionality. The course
is 3 days and is scheduled for August 4-6.

All info can be found at http://www.galatea.com/training. You can also
contact me directly for more info on these courses or my Cocoon
consulting services.

Regards,

Lajos

Galatea IS Inc.
800.711.4901

--

                      Lajos Moczar
       Open Source Support, Consulting and Training

        http://www.galatea.com -- powered by AzSSL