Posted to users@camel.apache.org by "Preben.Asmussen" <pr...@dr.dk> on 2013/07/28 13:55:38 UTC

consumer.bridgeErrorHandler=true on 2.12-SNAPSHOT

Hi

I just tried the snapshot version and there seems to be a problem or changed
api concerning setting consumer.bridgeErrorHandler=true on consumer
endpoints.

I get an -> Failed to resolve endpoint ..... There are 1 parameters that
couldn't be set on the endpoint consumer. Check the uri if the parameters
are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint. Unknown
consumer parameters=[{consumer.bridgeErrorHandler=true}]

When debugging i can see that the DefaultEndpoint ends up having a list of
consumerProperties containing
{consumer.bridgeErrorHandler=true, bridgeErrorHandler=true} ???

DefaultEndpoint.configureConsumer will end throwing exception in line 364
since the copy map has 1 remaining item.

on 2.11.x this works fine

Re: consumer.bridgeErrorHandler=true on 2.12-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

See CAMEL-6312

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 2:34 PM, Preben.Asmussen <pr...@dr.dk> wrote:
> yeah - it's a custom component and I figured it out.
>
> Somehow I had the impression that I had to set the consumer properties
> manually calling setConsumerProperties ->
>
>         protected Endpoint createEndpoint(String uri, String remaining, Map<String,
> Object> parameters) throws Exception {
>                 SplunkConfiguration configuration = connFactory.parseMap(parameters);
>                 setProperties(configuration, parameters);
>
>                 Endpoint endpoint = new SplunkEndpoint(uri, this, configuration);
>                 ((ScheduledPollEndpoint)endpoint).setConsumerProperties(parameters);
>                 return endpoint;
>         }
>
> Removing call to setConsumerProperties solved it on trunk and it also works
> on 2.11.x.
>
> The odd thing is that 2.11.x seems to handle it anyway

Claus Ibsen
-----------------
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com
Twitter: davsclaus
Blog: http://davsclaus.com

Re: consumer.bridgeErrorHandler=true on 2.12-SNAPSHOT

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Can you provide more details as it works fine on trunk. Are you using
a custom component or something?

On Sun, Jul 28, 2013 at 1:55 PM, Preben.Asmussen <pr...@dr.dk> wrote:
> Hi
>
> I just tried the snapshot version and there seems to be a problem or changed
> api concerning setting consumer.bridgeErrorHandler=true on consumer
> endpoints.
>
> I get an -> Failed to resolve endpoint ..... There are 1 parameters that
> couldn't be set on the endpoint consumer. Check the uri if the parameters
> are spelt correctly and that they are properties of the endpoint. Unknown
> consumer parameters=[{consumer.bridgeErrorHandler=true}]
>
> When debugging i can see that the DefaultEndpoint ends up having a list of
> consumerProperties containing
> {consumer.bridgeErrorHandler=true, bridgeErrorHandler=true} ???
>
> DefaultEndpoint.configureConsumer will end throwing exception in line 364
> since the copy map has 1 remaining item.
>
> on 2.11.x this works fine

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com