Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by sherlock <pr...@ms17.hinet.net> on 2004/04/30 18:15:07 UTC

Help!! Virtual Library Problem:Unable to initialize property sortColumn of BookMatches...

hi,dear sir:

this problem is confuse to me many days
plz help me...

when I add a book From EditBook page and perform listener method addBook(),
will appear some error at line :
        MyLibrary myLibrary = (MyLibrary) cycle.getPage("MyLibrary");

the error message is:
  "Unable to initialize property sortColumn of
org.apache.tapestry.vlib.pages.MyLibrary$Enhance_24@2099dc1[MyLibrary]: null  "

<hr>
mylibrary.page:
  <property-specification name="sortColumn"
type="org.apache.tapestry.vlib.ejb.SortColumn" persistent="yes">
  	@org.apache.tapestry.vlib.ejb.SortColumn@TITLE
  </property-specification>

<hr>

Why?? Can Any People Tell me? thank you ....