Posted to hdfs-user@hadoop.apache.org by Geelong Yao <ge...@gmail.com> on 2013/12/12 02:38:43 UTC

two version on the same cluster?

Hi Everyone

Would it be possible to install two version of Hadoop on the same
cluster?and running at the same time?
I have installed CDH4 on my cluster,but for the test requirements we
need hadoop
v0.20.2 with starfish at the same time

Is there any solution for my situation?

BRs
Geelong

Re: two version on the same cluster?

Posted by Geelong Yao <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vinayakumar

Thank for your rely.but I need more specific details about how to set two
cluster at the same time.
Maybe a detailed introduction would be great,any source would be good.

BRs
Geelong

Posted by Geelong Yao <ge...@gmail.com>.
Hi Vinayakumar