Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Armin Ehrenfels <Ar...@t-online.de> on 2008/12/15 17:36:54 UTC

in not working ?

Hi list,

in my assembly descriptor, I have something like this:

<assembly>
    <id>jython</id>
    <formats>
        <format>zip</format>
    </formats>
    <fileSets>
        <fileSet>
            <directory>ct</directory>
            <outputDirectory>controllers</outputDirectory>
            <excludes>
                <exclude>**/*.py</exclude>
            </excludes>
            <includes>
                <include>__init__.py</include>
            </includes>
        </fileSet>
        <fileSet>
            <directory>cp</directory>
            <outputDirectory>components</outputDirectory>
            <excludes>
                <exclude>**/*.py</exclude>
            </excludes>
        </fileSet>
    </fileSets>
</assembly>

The first fileSet is ignored, only the second one shows up correctly in
the zip file. When I erase the <includes> element from the first
fileSet, everything works as expected. What am I doing wrong ?

TIA

Armin