Posted to slide-user@jakarta.apache.org by Ragia <ra...@asset.com.eg> on 2004/08/26 10:27:23 UTC

Need Help: Sending Parameters

Hello All,

         Am facing a problem sending parameters to the WebDAV Servlet. Using
a windows web folder, it is not possible to create a web folder with
parameters passed through the URL, ex: http://ragia:8888/webapp/slide?test=1
. When I open an already created WebFolder and then add parameters through
the URL, the WebFolder is automatically converted to an Internet Explorer
and loses the DAV mode. I thought of prompting an http dialog to get the
parameters upon folder opening although I didn't succeed either. is there a
way to do so?

Any help would be highly appreciated.

Thanx in advance.

rooja

RE: Need Help: Sending Parameters

Posted by Ragia <ra...@asset.com.eg>.
Hello James,

	Thanx for the reply, it seems u didn't catch my final mail below :
	Thanx again :)

>Hello All,
>	I found a solution, and thought you might be interested :)
>	Take a look on this
http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url=/workshop/author/behaviors
/overview/webfolder.asp

Posted by James Mason <ma...@apache.org>.