Posted to users@maven.apache.org by "Moretti, Luciano (MED)" <Lu...@med.ge.com> on 2003/07/15 16:11:59 UTC

Problems with Junit Testing- [junit] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:

Hello,

I'm having problems executing my Junit tests under Maven, but they run
fine under Eclipse & Using a custom Ant Buildfile.

The errors I'm getting under Maven-

    [junit] Running
com.ge.medit.sapphire.util.SapphirePropertyManagerTest
    [junit] Exception in thread "main" java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError:
com/ge/medit/util/PropertySource
    [junit]     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods0(Native Method)
    [junit]     at
java.lang.Class.privateGetDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1627)
    [junit]     at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredMethods(Class.java:1114)
    [junit]     at junit.framework.TestSuite.<init>(TestSuite.java:73)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.<init>(JUnitTestRunner.java:261)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.<init>(JUnitTestRunner.java:210)
    [junit]     at
org.apache.tools.ant.taskdefs.optional.junit.JUnitTestRunner.main(JUnitTestRunner.java:532)
    [junit] [ERROR] TEST
com.ge.medit.sapphire.util.SapphirePropertyManagerTest FAILED

I currently have
maven.junit.fork = true
in my build.properties file

Any Ideas?