Posted to common-commits@hadoop.apache.org by Apache Wiki <wi...@apache.org> on 2011/02/11 03:42:18 UTC

[Hadoop Wiki] Update of "PoweredBy" by karthikm

Dear Wiki user,

You have subscribed to a wiki page or wiki category on "Hadoop Wiki" for change notification.

The "PoweredBy" page has been changed by karthikm.
The comment on this change is: Added resu.me.
http://wiki.apache.org/hadoop/PoweredBy?action=diff&rev1=248&rev2=249

    * Hardware: 35 nodes (2*4cpu 10TB disk 16GB RAM each)
    * We intend to parallelize some traditional classification, clustering algorithms like Naive Bayes, K-Means, EM so that can deal with large-scale data sets.

+  * [[http://resu.me/|Resu.me]]
+   * Hardware: 5 nodes
+   * We use Hadoop to process user resume data and run algorithms for our recommendation engine.
+
  = S =
   * [[http://www.sara.nl/news/recent/20101103/Hadoop_proof-of-concept.html|SARA, Netherlands]]
    * SARA has initiated a Proof-of-Concept project to evaluate the Hadoop software stack for scientific use.