Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com> on 2009/06/23 18:28:55 UTC

Re: Suggest to turn off those debug and warning options for maven-compile-plugin

After being initially surprised at the verbosity, I really like the
new settings.  IMO java code is pretty much unusable unless it is
compiled with debug info, so I'm +100000000 to keeping the debug flag
on.

I have a hard time imagining how showing deprecations and warnings
could cause a build error.  Can you provide more details?

thanks
david jencks

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
I filed a JIRA to maven compiler plugin about this problem:
http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MCOMPILER-100

FYI.

--
Shawn

Re: Suggest to turn off those debug and warning options for maven-compile-plugin

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.

--
Shawn

Re: Suggest to turn off those debug and warning options for maven-compile-plugin

Posted by David Jencks <da...@yahoo.com>.

Posted by Shawn Jiang <ge...@gmail.com>.
This only happens to IBM JDK.

--