Posted to user@flink.apache.org by Debraj Manna <su...@gmail.com> on 2021/09/05 06:38:29 UTC

Re: Flink KafkaConsumer metrics in DataDog

We disabled kafka consumer metrics in flink via setting
register.consumer.metrics to false in KafkaSource and enabled
kafka consumer integration in datadog agent as explained here
<https://www.datadoghq.com/blog/monitor-kafka-with-datadog/#configure-the-agent>
.