Posted to user@ant.apache.org by Arthur Lim <Ar...@ap.savi.com> on 2003/02/10 05:05:30 UTC

Output Differences in EJBJAR task between 1.4.1 and 1.5.1

Hi,

I am trying to migrate from Ant1.4.1 to Ant1.5.1 and am encountering a
strange behavior in the ejbjar task. The output of the EJBJAR task in
Ant1.5.1 is generating a very different content compared to that in Ant1.4.1
(see diff output below). All other settings are NOT changed other than
pointing to ant1.4.1 and ant1.5.1. (also with the removal of the dependency
attribute which is not supported in 1.4.1)

Hope some gurus reading this can help shed some light.  TIA.

Arthur

========================

Here is the segment of my build script that is dealing with this:

    <ejbjar srcdir="${build.dir}"
      flatdestdir="true"
      basejarname="avsapp"
	dependency="full"
      descriptordir="${root.dir}/misc/avs">
      <classpath>
        <path refid="build.class.path"/>
      </classpath>
      <weblogic destdir="${root.dir}/misc/weblogic"
	  ejbcclass="weblogic.ejbc"
        keepgeneric="no"
        args="-nowarn"
        classpath="${wl.home}/lib/weblogic.jar"
        noEJBC="false"
        newCMP="true">
      </weblogic>
      <include name="${ejbs.includes}"/>
      <exclude name="${weblogic.ejbs.includes}"/>
      <dtd publicId="-//Sun Microsystems, Inc.//DTD Enterprise JavaBeans
1.1//EN"
        location="${basedir}/misc/WL_DTD/ejb11-jar.dtd"/>
      <dtd publicId="-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 5.1.0 EJB//EN"
        location="${basedir}/misc/WL_DTD/weblogic510-ejb-jar.dtd"/>
      <dtd publicId="-//BEA Systems, Inc.//DTD WebLogic 6.0.0 EJB//EN"
        location="${basedir}/misc/WL_DTD/weblogic600-ejb-jar.dtd"/>
    </ejbjar>

I have included BCEL library for resolving dependecies and am doing this
with WebLogic 7.0

And here's the diff output:

[builder@uranium builder]$ diff avs4.log avs5.log
1a2,23
> com/savi/
> com/savi/platform/
> com/savi/platform/asset/
> com/savi/platform/asset/AssetAllocator.class
> com/savi/platform/asset/Asset.class
> com/savi/platform/asset/AssetExistException.class
> com/savi/platform/asset/AssetGeneralException.class
> com/savi/platform/asset/AssetIdRange.class
> com/savi/platform/asset/AssetIdStructure.class
> com/savi/platform/asset/AssetIdValidator.class
> com/savi/platform/asset/AssetImpl.class
> com/savi/platform/asset/AssetNotFoundException.class
> com/savi/platform/asset/ejb/
> com/savi/platform/asset/ejb/AssetManager.class
> com/savi/platform/asset/ejb/AssetManagerHome.class
> com/savi/platform/event/
> com/savi/platform/event/ejb/
> com/savi/platform/event/ejb/Publisher.class
> com/savi/platform/event/ejb/PublisherHome.class
> com/savi/platform/event/EventDispatchException.class
> com/savi/platform/event/JMSMsgComposer.class
> com/savi/platform/event/MalformedMessageException.class
7d28
< com/smartchain/datacenter/avs/AllocationAdapter.class
13d33
< com/smartchain/datacenter/avs/DataPointProperties.class
142d161
< com/smartchain/datacenter/avs/ejb/StatelessBaseHome.class
164d182
< com/smartchain/datacenter/avs/infobean/AssetTypeBean.class
170,171d187
< com/smartchain/datacenter/avs/InventoryAdjustment.class
< com/smartchain/datacenter/avs/LineItem.class
175d190
< com/smartchain/datacenter/avs/PackageDetail.class
177d191
< com/smartchain/datacenter/avs/PostMessageConsumer.class
179,180d192
< com/smartchain/datacenter/avs/SEDEMQueueInit.class
< com/smartchain/datacenter/avs/SEDEMReceiver.class
183d194
< com/smartchain/datacenter/avs/ShipmentType.class
187a199,219
> com/smartchain/datacenter/common/
> com/smartchain/datacenter/commonapp/
> com/smartchain/datacenter/commonapp/db/
> com/smartchain/datacenter/commonapp/db/ConnectionFactory.class
> com/smartchain/datacenter/commonapp/db/NativeSQL.class
> com/smartchain/datacenter/commonapp/db/ResultSetTranslator.class
> com/smartchain/datacenter/common/configuration/

com/smartchain/datacenter/common/configuration/ConfigurationException.class
> com/smartchain/datacenter/common/configuration/InvalidKeyException.class
> com/smartchain/datacenter/common/configuration/PropertiesFactory.class
> com/smartchain/datacenter/common/configuration/PropertiesKey.class
> com/smartchain/datacenter/common/configuration/PropertiesModule.class
> com/smartchain/datacenter/common/ContextFactory.class
> com/smartchain/datacenter/common/exception/
> com/smartchain/datacenter/common/exception/CausalException.class

com/smartchain/datacenter/common/exception/ConnectionNotCreatedException.cla
ss
> com/smartchain/datacenter/common/exception/DataAccessException.class
> com/smartchain/datacenter/common/exception/EntityException.class
> com/smartchain/datacenter/common/exception/UserException.class
> com/smartchain/datacenter/common/transaction/
> com/smartchain/datacenter/common/transaction/DataValidityException.class

*Disclaimer*

This mail and any accompanying documents contain confidential information
intended for a specific individual and purpose. This information is private
and protected by law. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any disclosure, copying or distribution, or the taking of any
action based on the contents of this information, is strictly prohibited.

Please let us know immediately if you have received this by mistake and
appreciate if you could delete the original message.