Posted to general@incubator.apache.org by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io> on 2016/03/12 02:23:43 UTC

Subject: [RESULT][VOTE] MADlib v1.9alpha-rc2

The vote has PASSED with 3 +1 binding votes from the Incubator PMC members,
and no 0 or -1 votes:

+1 Justin Mclean
+1 Roman Shaposhnik
+1 Konstantin Boudnik

On behalf of the MADlib community, thank you to all who reviewed and voted
on this release candidate.

We will proceed with promoting this release candidate.

Regards,
Frank McQuillan

Re: Subject: [RESULT][VOTE] MADlib v1.9alpha-rc2

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.
Release is located at
https://dist.apache.org/repos/dist/release/incubator/madlib/1.9alpha-incubating/

Posted by Greg Chase <gc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

This email encrypted by tiny buttons & fat thumbs, beta voice recognition, and autocorrect on my iPhone.

Posted by Greg Chase <gc...@gmail.com>.
Congrats!

Posted by Frank McQuillan <fm...@pivotal.io>.
Release is located at