Posted to java-dev@axis.apache.org by aj...@informatica.com on 2003/01/21 15:13:03 UTC

changing the generated wsdl URL mapping

Hello,
I want to change the location of the ?wsdl url's.
This is by default /services/*?wsdl, and I want to change the url mapping to

/sub/services/
Problem seems to be that reportAvailableServices that lists the available
services is hardcoded to /services/.

any way to get around this and get reportAvailableServices working, or any
way to find the url-mapping so the hardcoded /services/ can be replaced with

the actual mapping?

AxisServlet.java - reportAvailableServices :
        String baseURL = getWebappBase(request)+"/services/";
            sb.append(" <a href=\"");
            sb.append(baseURL);
            sb.append(name);

Re: changing the generated wsdl URL mapping

Posted by Steve Loughran <st...@iseran.com>.
> I want to change the location of the ?wsdl url's.
> This is by default /services/*?wsdl, and I want to change the url mapping
>
> /sub/services/
> Problem seems to be that reportAvailableServices that lists the available
> services is hardcoded to /services/.
>
> any way to get around this and get reportAvailableServices working, or any
> way to find the url-mapping so the hardcoded /services/ can be replaced
with

> the actual mapping?

unless you can come up with a way that *reliably* works it out from the URL
request, change the source. I say reliably as I have been trying to do it
automatically, with the servlet working it out from the URL, but if you
invoke axis first with a .jws endpoint it gets all confused. Maybe you could
try reading web.xml?

-steve