Posted to general@gump.apache.org by "Adam R. B. Jack" <aj...@trysybase.com> on 2003/10/13 17:03:49 UTC

SF.net CVS -- one more week, we hope.

Leo wrote:

> maybe we should depend on binary versions of some of the vital packages
> (like JUnit) hosted at SF until they finish upgrading their hardware
> (they're installing lots).

On SF.net I see this below. Let's give them another week or so.

regards

Adam

http://sourceforge.net/docman/display_doc.php?docid=2352&group_id=1#cvs
(2003-10-10 09:22:56)   Roughly 40% of project CVS repositories are now
online using our new CVS infrastructure; we expect this transition to be
completed during the week of 2003-10-13. Additional details, including
details of the benefits of the new infrastructure, will be posted to Site
Status pending completion of this migration.