Posted to dev@tomee.apache.org by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> on 2013/01/02 23:31:02 UTC

It's official.. we're TomEE

Heard back from the ASF Board.  Our TLP name is now officially Apache TomEE :)

Will follow up with Infra to see if it's at all possible to get users@tomee.apache.org etc.

-David

Project Infrastructure (was: It's official.. we're TomEE)

Posted by David Blevins <da...@gmail.com>.
On Jan 2, 2013, at 2:31 PM, David Blevins <da...@gmail.com> wrote:

> Heard back from the ASF Board.  Our TLP name is now officially Apache TomEE :)
>
> Will follow up with Infra to see if it's at all possible to get users@tomee.apache.org etc.

Infra has started and completed most the name migration, treating it as a new TLP creation.

# SVN

We now have http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee as our ASF SVN root.  The http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/openejb root is now completely gone, I'll see if I can't get a base dir added with a README.txt in their that says to where the repo has moved.

You'll want to switch over:

  svn switch http://svn.apache.org/repos/asf/tomee/trunk/openejb

# Mailing lists

You might have to adjust your filtering rules list rules.

# CI

Our Buildbot conf file was renamed from openejb.conf to tomee.conf:

https://svn.apache.org/repos/infra/infrastructure/buildbot/aegis/buildmaster/master1/projects/tomee.conf

Looks like the IRC bot "openejb-bot" was also renamed to "tomee-bot"

# Website

Nothing has been done with the site yet.  They offered to setup a permanent 301 redirect from openejb.apache.org to tomee.apache.org.

If there are some strong opinions on that either way, that'll probably sway it one way or another.

-David