Posted to server-dev@james.apache.org by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com> on 2003/10/20 10:24:14 UTC

Any Outstanding Patches?

I have gone through bugzilla and my message archives looking for any
outstanding issues to apply, fix, etc.  I think I've got everything.  Jason
Webb's request seems like something that should be revisited after we see
the changes made for RemoteDelivery to enable the delivery schedule.

	--- Noel

RE: Any Outstanding Patches?

Posted by "Noel J. Bergman" <no...@devtech.com>.
> I don't think there's much else that needs doing.
> Thanks for doing such a great job as usual!

Let's see how this next test build looks.  I will post it tomorrow after I
get some ... what do you call it? ... *sleep*.  :-)

	--- Noel

RE: Any Outstanding Patches?

Posted by Jason Webb <jw...@inovem.com>.
Noel, don't you *ever* sleep? :)
I don't think there's much else that needs doing.
Thanks for doing such a great job as usual!

-- Jason